A Peaceful Stay in Butterfly Cottage
For your comfort, the Hawley House Butterfly cottage provides all the amenities you need for your stay in Jonesborough. Enjoy the comfort of the beautiful cottage, all close to everything the oldest town in Tennessee has to offer.
- 1 bedroom with a queen size bed
- Cable TV
- Fluffy robes and soft slippers
- Iron and board
- Self-contained breakfast and snacks provided
- Extensive book collection
- Rocking Chairs on the front porch overlooking Hawley House grounds
- Well-stocked refrigerator
- Breakfast foods are provided
For those staying one or two nights, breakfast is provided. For longer stays, breakfast is not provided.
Long-term stays are welcome! Need a place to stay for a few months? Give us a call.
$145 nightly, $135 nightly for multiple night stay.
- Payment: Cash and Checks only
- Food for breakfast is provided
- Smoking not permitted inside the house.
- Check-in and Check-out time by Reservation.
- Are you pet-friendly? No.
- Two-night minimum stay